UNITED STATES PARKOUR ASSOCIATION
National Invitation for Bid Announcement
2023 February 18th
– – –
The United States Parkour Association (USPK) is soliciting competitive bids for an event venue and production team to host our national sport parkour competition. The work will be covered and awarded by the United States Parkour Association.
Bid documents can be submitted via our form, 2023 Invitation to Bid. All bids must be delivered to Melissa McQueen by 5:00pm MST on the date of March 7th, 2023.
- Invitation to Bid forms will be available for all US-based parkour organizations.
- Interested and eligible bidders will assess their venues and production teams to provide the scope of work needed for the USPK Nationals.
- Bids will be accepted digitally up to March 7th, 2023 5:00pm MST.
- The decision to award the contract will be based on a number of factors including, accessibility, production costs, labor costs, the ability to perform successfully, etc.
- Only complete bid packages will be considered.
- All bidders will be notified in writing of the results upon contract award.
- The winning bidder must hold an organizational USPK membership.
- USPK reserves the right to reject and/or to waive any informality in the bidding. Bids received late or incomplete will not be considered for this project. Bids may be held by USPK for a period from the date of the opening of bids for the purpose of reviewing the bids and investigating the qualifications of bidders, prior to awarding the contract.
A bidder’s Q&A will be held via Google Meet on February 24th, 2023 at 11:00am Mountain Time.
For further information, please contact Melissa McQueen.